We have been sooooooo busy. I have learned what being exhausted really means. Last Friday Sister Larsen put in a 13 hour day, with short breaks for eating. Girl's camps are in full swing and when they leave for the weekend the family campers come. It is very rewarding to see and hear the happy campers. I thought I would share a few pictures with you of what Henry is doing at Zion's Camp.
We have a 1930 road grader. It is pulled by the backhoe. It is fun watching the Elders twist and turn the levers and wheels. It does a fair job if the road is wet. It reminds me of the wizard in the wizard of oz when he was fiddling with the levers and wheels to make the noise and sounds to scare Dorthy.
I'm still learning how to find my pictures and then to post them. check back later to see what I've done.

1 comment:
So glad to see your update and photos. What a great opportunity you have to show so many people the wonders of the Lord outdoors there! Keep up the good works, and rest your weary bodies in between times. Thanks for your dedication.
Love from Kathy and Dan
Post a Comment